Sanju Nair! PHASE 3

Hi! I am back..

I have not been busy, no... but I have been very very lazy... This is my first post is more than a year.. It was not meant to be that way.. I have couple of drafts which I never published and probably I wont publish now as the topics were on the final days of my college life.. A little outdated and irrelevant if I publish them now!!

Every person goes through various phases in his/ her life.. I like to categorize mine into school life, college life and now work life.. So glad to inform I have entered the 3rd phase and probably the most important phase of my life.. Joined Wipro @ Bangalore for training..

This shall serve the purpose of "About me" till I enter my next phase... More about me in my coming posts..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Barber Shop

Be nice, Sanju....

An unforgettable movie....